Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pinnacle.

Today, I was the proud recipient of the Excellence in Teacher Education award. I was really honored that I was the one chosen; the news truly surprised me. There are a lot of wonderful ladies in the education program that would have been deserving of this award, but somehow, I was chosen.

 My instructor, Ms. L, told me one day after class. I was honestly a quite a bit stunned. I never expected to receive this award. I got the award for Excellence in Speech last year, and that shocked me down to my socks as well. 

This was even bigger, though, because it was in my field of study. Ms. L also told me that my name came up several times in their discussion. I was floored. When stuff like this happens, I have a hard time talking. Believe it or not, when it comes to vocalizing my emotions...I really have a hard time doing it! (Ironic, seeing as I have an award for Speech under my belt). I do not, however, have a difficult time writing about them. All I could say was, "Wow, oh my word." She asked me about myself for a bio that they read onstage, and I couldn't even think of anything to tell her for that. I'm so grateful to her, and my other education instructor, Mrs. A, for thinking of me.

I can't help but think about how blessed I am. God has been so good to me; He is always amazing me.











No comments:

Post a Comment