Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Four.


    • I started my demonstration teaching!! I am already having an awesome time, and learning SO much. 

    • Trying to stop snacking! I've done pretty well this week, in fact, today was the first day I snacked, and it was mandated by a rogue low blood sugar.

    • I set my reading goal at 35 books this year. That seems ridiculously low, but I know that I'll be super busy until DT is over, and then when school starts back up, and I (Lord willing) am teaching full-time, it'll be hard to work in non-academic reading material. I keep several classics downloaded on my phone for whenever I have a spare moment without a physical book with me (right now it's Rose in Bloom by L.M. Alcott). 

    • My nephew that was born early will be 6 months old tomorrow!! He is now a chunky lil' guy, and finally rolled over this week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment