Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Four.

So, it kind of seems I only do Friday Four posts as of recent. Maybe I should stop wasting so much  spending quite so much time on Pinterest looking at everything education ideas. ;)


  • Today was an ice day! It didn't snow, but school was cancelled. 
  • I was observed for the first time yesterday! My clinical supervisor was "very impressed" by my "risky" lesson, which was a science experiment where the students were in small groups. 
  • I have finally been able to place my Dexcom CGM sensor on the upper half of my upper arm instead of the lower, now that the med for my PCOS is helping my skin.
  • I've learned that I enjoy doing phonics lessons.
Aaaand, that's it for now. I will try to draft some WOTW posts tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. Well done Emily. I've never been on Pinterest - maybe should give it a squizz. And the classroom needs "risky" teachers!

    ReplyDelete