Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday Four.


  • I had my second observation today!! 
  • My supervisor was crazy impressed. He loved my activities and transitions, and was taking pictures the entire time. 
  • I was so caught up in preparing for my observation, and just wrapped up in the whole day, that I forgot something.
  • Today is my diaversary--7 years. I was diagnosed on 2/7/07. In a way, I'm actually kind of glad that diabetes didn't have the spotlight today. It's nice to know that life and dreams do happen and come true even if you have diabetes. I don't feel like it's in spite of so much as with. It's part of my life, but it's not my whole life. I love that I was able to totally focus on my lesson and my day, without diabetes being the focal point of it all. Current technology has made that a lot more doable. Thank God for CGMs, meters, and insulin pumps! And insulin!

No comments:

Post a Comment